Request A SAme Day Estimate
What is next?
- Receive estimate same day or within 24h.
- See options with pictures, details, and pricing.
- Measured with Google AI, tailored to your project.
- Schedule an appointment or request samples within the document.
FAQS AND PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- Is Artificial Turf Safe for Children and Babies?
Absolutely! We select artificial turf and infills that are lead-free, non-toxic, and low maintenance. They’re also made and tested in the United States. In fact, we install commercial playgrounds frequently. A synthetic lawn is an excellent alternative for kids that have grass-related allergies. Choose antibacterial sand and Microban technology to get the most out of the artificial turf surface.
- Does Artificial Grass Get Hot?
Synthetic grass does get warmer than a natural lawn when it’s out in the direct, mid-day sun. On the flip side, artificial grass doesn’t retain heat in the shade or darkness. Be cautious with colored silica sand or black infills as they can get 2 times warmer than the ambient temperature, making it impossible to walk on barefoot. For this reason, we do not carry those infills.
There are warmer and cooler grasses. We select grasses with cooler surfaces and prefer to offer a lighter sand infill. Reference our knowledge base to find how we achieve the lowest temperatures on artificial turf.
- How Do You Clean Artificial Grass?
For light cleaning, you can use a leaf blower or stiff-bristled broom and then rinse with water. For lightly soiled areas and pet-friendly areas, we recommend pairing them with a sanitizer.
For best results, use a pressure washer. When power washing your turf, keep your wand nozzle at least one foot away from your artificial grass at all times. It is a best practice to apply sanitizer. For pet-friendly areas, we recommend a series of cleaning procedures. To learn more about cleaning artificial turf used by pets, select K9 Pet Turf and scroll down to the knowledge base.
Most homeowners maintain and clean their turf themselves. When you need a thorough cleaning, we are here to help!
- Will Installing Turf Reduce Bugs and Pests?
Yes! The sod is removed from the surface and heavily compacted before road base is applied on top of the soil. The lack of soil and dirt prevents bugs and pests from getting their food source so they migrate elsewhere.
- How Long Will Artificial Grass Last?
- Most artificial grasses have an expected life span of 15 years. The lifespan of any turf depends on use and cleaning. Shorter artificial grasses with bolder blades survive more traffic and look just as nice. For example, soft plush grass might not be the best option for a side yard with consistent traffic. We help classify materials by use, so you are able to select the material that fits your needs best.
- Will Installing Artificial Grass Raise My Property Value?
Absolutely. The improvements in aesthetics alone will be appealing to potential home buyers. The environmental benefits and low maintenance needs are ideal selling points. Increased possibility for recreation is also a very sought out benefit.
- How Fast Can I Return My Investment With Artificial Grass?
On average, an artificial grass installation project pays off within 3-5 years. Drastically decreasing water bills will shorten the period. Accompanied by tax benefits, your lawn becomes a money-saving machine. It's like earning a couple of hundred dollars every month.
More often than not, we install artificial turf to cover open soil. Money can't always buy a natural lawn. In this case, we invest in artificial grass simply to get the use of our backyards back.
- Which Suppliers of Artificial Grass Do You Trust?
We work with a line of trusted artificial turf supply companies. You get the most advanced materials tailored to the specific requirements of your projects. We can help you navigate the forest of artificial turf names and brands. Request an estimate to learn which grasses fit the best with your needs.
Below are a few trusted artificial turf suppliers:
CLIENTS AND REVIEWS
Directly from Google and Yelp