Artificial Turf For Rooftops, Balconies, and Patios
A Synthetic Grass store with Nationwide Delivery
Looking to Order Artificial Turf for your balcony, Rooftop, or Patio?
Get Professional Assistance and Samples Online!
- Compare materials
- Learn about drainage and accessories
- Request a custom deal
Soft and Bouncy
Great Feel and Function at $3.49 per sq. ft.
This artificial grass provides the best feeling and survives more traffic. People with babies would choose it often. This grass is easier to clean and brush due to its uniform surface. It is cooler than other materials.
- Feels soft day and night.
- Provides a great cushion.
- Makes a cozy patio.
Perfect for Cozy Places at $2.99 per sq. ft.
This synthetic turf looks incredibly natural. It is soft and plush. Yet this grass is slightly harder to clean. It functions great and costs less. If there is little maintenance (as with most applications), you will love this turf.
- Feels soft day and night.
- Provides moderate cushion.
- Looks natural.
Easy to Brush and Clean at $3.39 per sq. ft.
This is the shortest synthetic turf that is designed to sustain traffic and maintenance. It resembles a greener, perfectly cut lawn. This material is perfect for open patios and commercial places.
- Incredibly elastic. Feels a bit itchy at room temperatures.
- Moderate cushion with traffic resistance.
- Looks fresh green, newly cut.
Simple and Appealing
Green Lawn for Less at $2.29 per sq. ft.
This artificial grass is simple and efficient. It looks like a freshly cut green lawn, survives traffic, and saves money. It feels slightly itchy at room temperature. Best ROI.
- Feels itchy at room temperatures.
- Provides moderate-low cushion.
- Looks fresh green, newly cut.
You are in control
Request a custom deal below and order turf samples.
Why make a decision now if you can order all samples and compare at home.
FAQS AND PROFESSIONAL ADVISE
- Why Are Your Prices so Much Better?
We designed our proprietary quotation system. It rewards clients and submits a volume of requests to manufacturers. This is a win-win.
You get the same good artificial turf and accessories shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
- How Can I Order Turf?
Request a custom deal. You will receive an interactive presentation to create and finalize your order. Our specialists will help you calculate quantities and add accessories. However, we will rely on you to get the dimensions and confirm the amounts.
- Do You Ship Directly From Manufacturers?
We work directly with manufacturers. Plus, we have our own fleet and specialists to provide consistent shipping.
- Is Artificial Turf Safe for Children and Babies?
Absolutely! We select artificial turf and infills that are lead-free, non-toxic, and low maintenance. They’re also made and tested in the United States. In fact, we install commercial playgrounds frequently. A synthetic lawn is an excellent alternative for kids that have grass-related allergies. Choose antibacterial sand and Microban technology to get the most out of the artificial turf surface.
- Does Artificial Grass Get Hot?
Synthetic grass does get warmer than a natural lawn when it’s out in the direct, mid-day sun. On the flip side, artificial grass doesn’t retain heat in the shade or darkness. Be cautious with colored silica sand or black infills as they can get 2 times warmer than the ambient temperature, making it impossible to walk on barefoot. For this reason, we do not carry those infills.
There are warmer and cooler grasses. We select grasses with cooler surfaces and prefer to offer a lighter sand infill. Reference our knowledge base to find how we achieve the lowest temperatures on artificial turf.
- How Do You Clean Artificial Grass?
For light cleaning, you can use a leaf blower or stiff-bristled broom and then rinse with water. For lightly soiled areas and pet-friendly areas, we recommend pairing them with a sanitizer.
For best results, use a pressure washer. When power washing your turf, keep your wand nozzle at least one foot away from your artificial grass at all times. It is a best practice to apply sanitizer. For pet-friendly areas, we recommend a series of cleaning procedures. To learn more about cleaning artificial turf used by pets, select K9 Pet Turf and scroll down to the knowledge base.
Most homeowners maintain and clean their turf themselves. When you need a thorough cleaning, we are here to help!
- Will Installing Turf Reduce Bugs and Pests?
Yes! The sod is removed from the surface and heavily compacted before road base is applied on top of the soil. The lack of soil and dirt prevents bugs and pests from getting their food source so they migrate elsewhere.
- How Long Will Artificial Grass Last?
- Most artificial grasses have an expected life span of 15 years. The lifespan of any turf depends on use and cleaning. Shorter artificial grasses with bolder blades survive more traffic and look just as nice. For example, soft plush grass might not be the best option for a side yard with consistent traffic. We help classify materials by use, so you are able to select the material that fits your needs best.
- Will Installing Artificial Grass Raise My Property Value?
Absolutely. The improvements in aesthetics alone will be appealing to potential home buyers. The environmental benefits and low maintenance needs are ideal selling points. Increased possibility for recreation is also a very sought out benefit.
- How Fast Can I Return My Investment With Artificial Grass?
On average, an artificial grass installation project pays off within 3-5 years. Drastically decreasing water bills will shorten the period. Accompanied by tax benefits, your lawn becomes a money-saving machine. It's like earning a couple of hundred dollars every month.
More often than not, we install artificial turf to cover open soil. Money can't always buy a natural lawn. In this case, we invest in artificial grass simply to get the use of our backyards back.
- Which Suppliers of Artificial Grass Do You Trust?
We work with a line of trusted artificial turf supply companies. You get the most advanced materials tailored to the specific requirements of your projects. We can help you navigate the forest of artificial turf names and brands. Request an estimate to learn which grasses fit the best with your needs.
Below are a few trusted artificial turf suppliers:
More From Our Knowledge Base
- Preventing Mold and Mildew on Hard Surfaces
- Turf Installation On Rooftops: What to Consider
- How to Install Turf on a Balcony or Rooftop - DIY
- How to Install Artificial Grass On Balconies, Patios, and Rooftops
- How Much Does It Cost To Install Turf on a Rooftop, Balcony, or Patio?
- 4 Drainage Systems to Install Artificial Grass on Commercial Rooftops
You get direct shipments from artificial turf manufacturers nationwide. We serve as a layer of protection for your purchase.
Turf Testing Lab
Browse unbiased reviews, tests, and descriptions of artificial grass materials. Compare turf and make a smart decision.
Request a custom quote to get everything you need for your project. Speak directly with a professional installer.
CLIENTS AND REVIEWS
Directly from Google and Yelp